Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 116 / Dzien 116.

We drove, drove, and drove. Across the Hoover Dam and later on Route 66. The Hoover Dam is quite a monstrosity. Route 66... I don't know what I expected. Maybe signs of past importance and glory? Surprise, surprise, everybody is just trying to make a buck off the legend.

Jechalismy, jechalismy i jechalismy. Przez Zapore Hoovera, a pozniej po Route 66. Zapora Hoovera to monstrum. Route 66... Sama nie wiem czego sie spodziewalam. Moze sladow dawnej wagi i chwaly? Niespodzianka: wszyscy tylko probuja zarobic na legendzie.




The Hoover Dam.
Zapora Hoovera.


I actually liked this place on Route 66.
To miejsce na Route 66 akurat przypadlo mi do gustu.




1 comment:

  1. That general store looks cool, a lot of neat antiques. Did you go inside? I suppose in the state you were in you were probably not in the mood to walk around munch. I hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Tyler: Can I ask your name?
Ally: Anonymous.
Tyler: Anonymous? Is that Greek?