Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 52 / Dzien 52.

We've been holed up in the hotel all day, except for a quick run back to the bookstore (I got it! It's fantastic!) and a taco joint our Talkeetna friends got us hooked on.

Lee had a sudden change of heart about the beard and a few minutes later it was gone (I didn't stop him, you're welcome, Chris).


Zaszylismy sie w hotelu przez caly dzien, za wyjatkiem szybkiej wycieczki z powrotem do ksiegarni (Mam! Jest fantastyczna!) i po tacos z baru, do ktorego pomogli nam sie uzaleznic nasi przyjaciele z Talkeetna.

Lee nagle sie sie odwidziala broda i kilka minut pozniej bylo po niej.






4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I didn't know Lee's beard had a following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely. There is a club, too. But I don't know if he's allowed to know that anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Tyler: Can I ask your name?
Ally: Anonymous.
Tyler: Anonymous? Is that Greek?